More than 15 years of public accounting experience which encompasses matters of accounting and taxation, consulting high net worth individuals, IRS problem resolution, payroll, business formation, retirement plans and a great many general business issues.
Education & Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce degree with a concentration in Accounting from DePaul University in Chicago , 1994.
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation as a Public Accountant.
- Member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Tax Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Lake Zurich Chamber of Commerce.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- Served on the board for directors for a local non-profit organization.
The IRS allows you to amend up to three years of tax returns to correct mistakes or claim refunds. Bring in your prior year(s) return for a complimentary review by a Certified Public Accountant. We will review them for accuracy and verify that all of your credits and deductions have been accounted for.